More-Thing "Para Blaze" Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by lshirase, Oct 28, 2010.

1. lshirase macrumors regular

2. N23 macrumors regular

I never heard of them either and stumbled across that case.
    That case does look sharp though, was waiting one some first hand experience before opening my wallet.

3. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

They have been around for quite awhile. Most of their stuff is so-so. However, Para Blaze case does look nice.

4. apk2 macrumors newbie

I've bought from them

I bought a case from them for my iPhone 3g. I really liked their products cause they look really good. But I noticed a while later that the case made my signal worse than without this case... and i think that's the last thing the iphone 4 needs right now lol

but who knows maybe it'll be different for this case

5. JM2 macrumors member

Just saw an ad for this case... looks nice, the silver and black go perfectly with the iPhone4. Love to see a review and some real world pictures.

6. Grimes macrumors regular

First thing I thought when I saw this case was that it reminds me of an older Alienware laptop... :D

[​IMG]

7. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

Anyone order this case yet?? It looks very nice...

8. DotCom2 macrumors 68030

I am very interested in this case as well. Looks SHARP!
    I sent them off an email asking if the front of the case has a little lip on it to protect the front glass surface on the iPhone from touching any surface when placed face down and I can't get a definate straight answer from them. They just keep saying how slim the case is. HMMMMMMMMMM
    Would love to know from anyone who may have this case. I do love the look!

9. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

Hmm...Yeah I want to order the white one, but it seems its not out of stock. Not sure I trust the company for some reason.

10. lshirase thread starter macrumors regular

I wonder if the metal plating on the back will interfere with the reception...

11. DotCom2 macrumors 68030

12. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

13. B18DelSolT macrumors newbie

same here, i just got the incipio feather for now.

14. Chris4688 macrumors newbie

I sent them an email to see when they will have more cases available... won't be until the middle of December at the earliest. Thankfully I have a friend who was in HK and picked one up for me, will let you guys know how it is when I get it.

15. DotCom2 macrumors 68030

That would be FABULOUS!
    Thanks! :D

16. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

17. MOSTLY macrumors newbie

18. DotCom2 macrumors 68030

Can you tell us a little more about it?
    Does it have enough of a lip on the front edge of the case so that when you put the iPhone face down on a surface the front glass doesn't come in contact with the surface?
    Also, is there any interference with the signal due to the metal on the case?
    THANKS!

19. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

Sorry to revive an old thread...but has anyone purchased this case? I noticed on the site there a few reviews...mostly positive.

If anyone DOES have it....does the case effect pictures when using flash?? And is the metal on the back flush with the rubber?

Thanks.

20. MOSTLY macrumors newbie

More-thing para blaze

Check the review on www.technocrowd.com by LittleMissPhoneCase although she doesn't have an iPhone 4 yet..she actually states that the metal is fairly flush.

21. chimpboy74 macrumors 6502a

chimpboy74

sorry to dig up an old thread. Was looking at this case and found one on amazon called a hoter more para case. I'm guessing its a rip off of the more-thing anyone any experience of it?