Moshi Clearguard in UK

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by AppleUser2, Jul 14, 2009.

1. AppleUser2 macrumors member

I have done some searches but can't see an answer to this but apologies if I have missed it. Does anyone know if the Moshi Clearguard is available in the UK please?

Thanks

2. Harmless Abuse macrumors regular

As far as I know, Moshi does not make a clearguard to fit any other keyboard style different from the US.

EDIT: I stand corrected, I checked their website, and lo and behold, they now have them for the UK and Japan

http://www.aevoe.com/shop/moshi.asp?PDLS1=30

3. AppleUser2 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for your help, looks like I will have to get one from outside the UK and will use the keyboard without one until it arrives. I am quite keen to protect the keyboard because part of the reason I am getting a replacement machine is because of excess keyboard wear so I don't want this to happen again.

4. BennyJet macrumors newbie

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I bought a Moshi PalmGuard (very recommended) and the ClearGuard direct from aevoe.com and it only took a week to arrive after placing order.

Oh I'm in Ireland :)

6. AppleUser2 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks - I now have a Moshi guard which I am trying to get used to after having it for a day.

7. MrPeanut macrumors regular

Put up with it, i've got one and i'd much rather spill a drink on the guard rather than on the actual keyboard....oh the horror:eek: