Moshi iVisor AG Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by magichoops7, Sep 23, 2012.

1. magichoops7 macrumors newbie

Has anyone used this before or currently has one installed on their iPhone 4s or 5. Since it doesn't actually "stick" the the screen I was wondering if it comes off or bends easily. I will be also using the Otterbox Commuter case

2. parmacrafter macrumors newbie

I have them

I have been using these screen protectors since the iPhone 4s. I have had the same one on my 4S for the last 9 months or so. No issues at all. It does actually stick. It's just that the sticky part is only around the edges and openings. There is no glue/sticky in the screen area at all. I have even removed and washed mine. As long as you let it dry where dust can't settle on the sticky parts it goes back on just as nice as when first applied. I ordered one for my iPhone 5 as well. I won't even consider using other screen protectors since using these.

The otterbox commuter tends to fit pretty tight (I use that as well). So, when you go to put the first layer of the otterbox on the phone after the moshi make sure not to let the otterbox edges get caught under the moshi. I use a credit card to work all of the edges.