Moshi iVisor AG?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vtclan, Dec 3, 2011.

1. vtclan macrumors regular

Is anybody currently rocking the Moshi iVisor Anti Glare? How is the quality compared to the traditional static cling ones from PowerSupport? I'd greatly appreciate if someone could post a few pictures! Thanks

And if anybody knows of a place to get cheap anti glare screen protectors other than ebay let me know!

2. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

I had one before. If you can stand anti-glare protectors the Moshi iVisor is good, no bubble installation it was really easy. Kinda pricey though.

3. vtclan thread starter macrumors regular

I actually really like them! Did the outside frame of the iVisor blend nicely with the phone?

4. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Yep I bought the white one because I have a white 4S. The color was similar and blended in quite nicely.

5. iamartimus macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I have a black one for my black phone and my wife has one for her white phone. It is very easy to install and went on perfectly. It does make the screen look a teeny bit on the hazy side but now that I've had it for several month, I dont even notice that it's on. I did notice that the screen did lose a little sensitivity, so I have to make a little more corrections than before having the sp. I got it from the AT&T store and it was a little expensive, but I like them.

6. vtclan thread starter macrumors regular

Since the glue is only around the edges, does the part of the iVisor that touches the screen feel loose at all?

7. iamartimus macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Absolutely not.

8. docprego macrumors 65816

I had this on my iPad 2 for a day. I couldn't stand the way it degraded the screen quality. I would imagine this would be even more noticeable on the iPhone 4's retina display.

9. lazybee macrumors member

I have the Moshi on my iPad, and for a while on my 4S. I love them both, except I attempted to put the 4S with the protector into a slider case and it buckled. No real surprise I guess. It is quite thick and there is little adhesive around the screens edges. I still recommend it, just don't put a tight slider case on as well.

10. lolwutalan macrumors newbie

I've been rocking the iVisor since I bought my 4S and I love it.
    I originally had the black and loved it, but swapped it out for white when I traded in my black 4S for a white one.
    I've always had an anti-glare screen protector, so I can't really tell you how hazy or unclear the screen is, but I can see the screen perfectly.
    Fits perfectly on my phone, but I wish I bought one before they came out with the new design.

[​IMG]

Notice the rounded camera cut-out, and two rectangular cut-outs for the speaker and sensor.
    [​IMG]

11. branka69 macrumors newbie

Moshi iVisor

Hiya,

Can anyone tell me if I buy the white iVisor for a black iPhone will it look silly?

I know it sounds stup*d but I prefer the white colour!!! :cool:

hehe

Any comments appreciated :)

12. crampinator macrumors 6502

Yes, it will look retarded. My girl's mom put a black one on her white 4S and it looks horrible.

I have the white on my white 4S and it is the best screen protector ever. No a single fingerprint. Highly recommended.