Moshi iVisor AG

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Icarus73, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Icarus73 macrumors regular

Thinking about getting a Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare screen protector for my "all new iPad". I didn't have any screen protector on my iPad 2 and i found fingerprints to be quite annoying. I saw someone from a distance using an anti-glare protector and I thought it looked neat the way it reduced glare and whatnot.

I'm hear the Anti-Glare protectors can make the display look "fuzzy" sometimes. How bad is this problem and should I avoid the anti glare protectors all together?

2. ValentinoV macrumors member

antiglare is clear. my problem is do you know if it will fit the new iPad?

3. Icarus73 thread starter macrumors regular

They have a new version coming out next week according to their website, so I will wait for that. I'm going to trust you that it looks good!

Amazon has several hundred positive reviews for the iPad 2 version too, so..I guess I'll go with it!

Now if I could only find a case I like as well...

4. ValentinoV macrumors member

do you happen to have a link to the new version announcement?

thanks!

5. str8bucs macrumors regular

i have one on my iphone 4s and it takes away from the clarity of the retina display. i cant imagine downgrading the display by putting and antiglare protector on there

6. Icarus73 thread starter macrumors regular

7. octaviancucu macrumors newbie

Moshi's reply...

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for writing in. Currently, the Origo silicone case, and the Muse sleeve case for the iPad are compatible for the new iPad. In the next couple of weeks, there will be a brand new iVisor, and a new Concerti case line that is better than ever. Please check back on our website in the next couple of weeks following the release of the new iPad for our new accessories.

Best,

Customer Service
    Moshi Support Team

8. ValentinoV macrumors member

ok now i've only owned the moshi, but I am now thinking about going either SGP UO or SGP Glas T,

does anyone have experience with all three or insights into the other two?

Thanks!