Moshi PalmGuard 13

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by shelovesMAC, Aug 21, 2010.

1. shelovesMAC macrumors member

So my Moshi ClearGuard and Shaggymac screen protector came in the mail today and they fit great and now I'm looking for a palm/surface protector that goes all the way to the edge of my 13" Macbook Pro.

I watched a few Youtube videos on the PalmGuard and it doesn't seem to fit the whole surface. My old laptop has chips and scratches at the bottom border/edge/line but nothing where my palm rests.

What should I purchase instead?

2. navymannings macrumors newbie

navymannings

Fits like a glove...

shelovesMAC,

I ordered the Moshi palm guard for mine (13" MBP) and my wife's (15" MBP) and they do fit from edge to edge as stated. The ONLY issue I have seen this far is we both have the Speck cases for the MBP's and on one side or the other, with the tiny overlap from the Speck cases, the palm guard doesn't seal all the way down but it doesn't seem to be an issue simply because your hand is never really that close to the edge.

As for the track pad portion of it. When I was doing my research a lot of people complained about the loss of sensitivity with it on there but it took about 30 seconds to get used to it and now I don't even notice it. I actually like it better than the original trackpad surface as it seems "grittier" if you know what I mean. Once you order it, if you do, you will see what I mean.

Just my .02.

Chris

3. Hans Brix macrumors 6502

From what I can remember, the Moshi palmguard I have fits edge to edge.

4. Heat305 macrumors newbie

I installed mine on my 13 inch MBP yesterday, it does cover edge to edge perfectly.;)

5. shelovesMAC thread starter macrumors member

6. Drudkh macrumors newbie

I bought the 15" and it fits perfectly but I did not put on for the trackpad.