Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KieranDotW

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
Canada
Hi, I'm really liking how Moshi's VersaCover looks for my prospective iPad mini (that is, I haven't bought the iPad yet but I know I will be picking one up later this spring) but my sister, who I'll be sharing the iPad with, doesn't like the pastel colors. Are there any similar cases out there that might have better color options?

I really like the smart cover-style front piece and even more so how the case can stand up in portrait or landscape. 360 degree (that is front and back) coverage is a must (my sister will be bringing the iPad to Costa Rica to volunteer at a wildlife sanctuary). The magnet on the back to hold the cover in place is also a plus but not entirely necessary. Anything to fit this criteria?

Here's a link to the VersaCover to refer to: http://www.moshimonde.com/product/versacover-for-ipad-mini.aspx

Last edited:

P0stalTek

Suspended
Feb 25, 2011
I love my versacover, and its not pastel at all.. Mine is dark blue, and they also make a gray one. I did a lot of research and there really isn't a good alternative that I know of!

Giuly

macrumors 68040
The only similar case I came across is the Incipio LGND for iPad Mini:
ipad-313a_1.jpg
ipad-311a_1.jpg
ipad-310a_1.jpg
ipad-312a_1.jpg

Yet it only supports two different angles in landscape:
ipad-310c_1.jpg
ipad-310d_1.jpg

However, the blue and gray VersaCovers aren't that pastel-y:
versacover_ipad_mini_db_1.jpg
versacover_ipad_mini_vg_1.jpg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.