Most asked question amount 50 users

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by crazycat, Sep 15, 2007.

1. crazycat macrumors 65816

crazycat

I know someone who sells unlocked iPhones for much more then what they are selling for in the US and as soon as i told my family and friends i placed an order for 50 iPhones. I have friends who gave friends who gave other friends and so on. Everyone seems to like the phone but they all have the same question. How do i insert my SIM card into the phone? :)

I am a current user of the iphone as my 2nd phone, there are a few things missing such as mms, more memeory, 3g and so on. The meaning of this thread is because i never expected "How do i put my SIM card int the iPhone?" to be the most asked question :)

2. aristobrat macrumors G4

Yeah, that is odd for it to be the most asked question. :) The most asked question I'm getting now is "did you buy it before the $200 price drop?" lol

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by the iPhone is missing more memory?

3. crazycat thread starter macrumors 65816

crazycat

Well for video playback, music play and a phone i accept it to have a bit more memory but not by much. If there was a magic number i would expect it to have around 12-15 GB.

4. aristobrat macrumors G4

Ah, gotcha.

I do OK with 8GB, but only because i've spent a fair amount of time making some Smart Playlists that work well for me (plus have rated most of my songs).

Hopefully the 16GB iPhone will be announced shortly. :)