Most durable iPhone yet. Still paranoid.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jare, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Jare macrumors 65816

Jare

So let me explain what happened. I have a small bathroom that leads to the basement through a small hallway.

I was walking out of the bathroom after changing some towels on the rack and my iPhone 4 dropped out of my hand. I tried to recover the iPhone with my foot but it bounced off the tip of my foot, slid across the bathroom tiled floor/hallway and down the basement stairs (face first on cement, 7 stairs). I was in such shock and almost angry until I ran downstairs to check the phone, and there's not a SINGLE mark on it. No scratches/dents or anything. I was in complete shock. My iPhone 4 was naked.

I've fully inspected the phone twice and wiped it down with my Microfiber Cloth, and still not a blemish.

I think I need to put my case on from now on though..

2. Savage macrumors 6502

Savage

Your phone had an intense fall, that's for sure. Equally awesome and shocking that nothing happened.

3. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Who needs slinkies when you can use an iPhone 4 instead? ;)

4. Jare thread starter macrumors 65816

Jare

The fall actually sounds worse then it was, I suppose. But I'm still in shock that not even the glass cracked or the metal band chipped. I know if that was my 3GS we'd be having some problems for sure.