Most minimal case?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by docprego, Apr 30, 2015.

1. docprego macrumors 65816

2. roblognick macrumors member

3. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

4. Binarymix macrumors 6502a

Shumuri should make a slim .3mm case for the Apple Watch. I like their cases for the iPhone 6.

Really thin, but offers scratch protection for when you're in those rougher environments, also keeps the look of the original product.

5. treimche macrumors member

6. docprego thread starter macrumors 65816

If I remember correctly, this product has been removed from the market by the manufacturer.

7. susan12369 macrumors 6502

I got this one, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UVSNWYC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I won't use it for day-to-day wear, but I go camping often and wanted the option to have it on hand if I felt like I needed it.

Here are the before and after pics. It's a pain to get on and off with the Milanese loop (you have to remove the band and then maneuver the case over the watch face and then put the band back on), but workable.

Attached Files:

8. treimche macrumors member

I went ahead and got the Spigen Thin Fit case in black. It matches the black sport band perfectly. I have accidentally popped it off a couple of times, but that can be fixed with some double sided tape if I feel like it. Otherwise its perfect. Easy to snap on and remove when I don't need the protection. Looks great, blends in perfectly and is very nicely made.

9. docprego thread starter macrumors 65816

I got the Spigen thin fit in silver for my silver sport. It's hard to imagine a case being any more minimal than it, but I still can't get used to the extra thickness it creates. I've put it on and off several times. I always find myself taking it off and being pleased with the slimness of the watch. I guess a case isn't for me after all. I think I'll try a protective skin next.

10. iregret macrumors 6502