Most protective case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by smattmul, Nov 3, 2008.

1. smattmul macrumors member

smattmul

I care little for looks, there are 10 mil. out there anyways minus the one i sunk.

SO how about it, thick ugly, drop kick resistant and water proof at the bottom of a kiddy pool case anyone? I would still like to answer it in the event of a call. THANKS

2. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

3. cmooreou macrumors member

ive heard the otterbox is waterproof for like 30 seconds or something like that but im not sure. And that is by far the most protective case ive seen

4. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

there's videos of people running water in a sink with their otterbox with iphone in it under the stream... and it doesn't appear to harm the iphone... I wouldn't do that... but this case is supposed to be the case to get if you need the ultimate protection

5. smattmul thread starter macrumors member

smattmul

6. smattmul thread starter macrumors member

smattmul

mm I like that we are thinking out side the box but I am afraid of the portability issue what do u think?

I think I am just going to buy insurance cuz 50 bucks for the otterbox is ....
    I have renters insurance that should cover it incase I drop it in my pool right?

7. cmooreou macrumors member

go to mygearstore.com and they sell it at 38 bucks, also if you use the promo code itsmemorphious, you can get %10 off that.

8. smattmul thread starter macrumors member

smattmul

now thats what im looking for, if i can find it them im sold. Thanks