Most recent option facebook

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jasperk99, Sep 29, 2015.

1. jasperk99 macrumors regular

WhAt happened to the most recent option when viewing news feed on the Facebook app

2. Tiptizzle macrumors 6502

3. Boardiesboi macrumors 6502

I want my most recent option back!

I don't want to see random top stories in my news feed which are both not "top" nor interesting

4. satinsilverem2 macrumors 6502

satinsilverem2

I hate that Facebook thinks that they know what I want to see first in my News Feed. I just want a chronological list of posts.

5. Tiptizzle macrumors 6502

I've also noticed that some posts that friends of friends made, are not visible to me, but others aren't. This is not exclusive to the app though. Also happens with the desktop version.

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

Tap on More in the Facebook App and look for the Most Recent option in the Favorites section (you can also tap Add Favorites... to add items and/or Edit to remove/change things in that Favorites section). It's been in that More screen/section for quite a while now.

7. marka351 macrumors member

marka351

It is very annoying that you can't make it the default view most recent posts.

8. Tiptizzle macrumors 6502

It is back now, but they may have just taken it off the top level as I did not know it was under "favorites" and that you could add more. I think at one point it was under the heading "views" or something similar. I just tapped the menu button and scrolled down until I saw it. I tapped around a bit yesterday and couldn't find it.