Hey everyone, I just got a new Macbook Pro 13" a couple of months ago and lately I've noticed it to be freezing and crashing randomly. But more often than not, the issues sprang up when I tried to run Apple Software Update, or browse the web with Safari, or do anything resource intensive such as installing large applications (i.e. Microsoft Office). At first, I thought it was an OS X issue so I attempted to reformat the laptop. The reinstallation of OS X failed immediately, as in I would literally get an "Installation Failed" error. I retried a couple of times but no success. Thinking it was a DVD issue, I burned the files from the DVD onto a USB flash drive and attempted the reinstallation that way. Still, no success. So I started thinking it was a hard drive issue. I ran Disk Utility and verified the drive but it passed the test. So I thought this was all a memory issue. Here's where things get weird. With both memory sticks, I could not complete the installation of OS X. But with only one memory stick installed, I was able to set up the OS successfully. So I figured, okay, one of my RAM sticks is bad. I wanted to verify this so I installed TechTool Deluxe. I reinstalled both RAM sticks and tested them with TechTool, and as I suspected, the test failed. So I decided to test them one at a time... and noticed that both modules passed the test individually... So now, I'm not so sure if it's a RAM issue. To be sure, I tested them on different slots, vice versa, and so forth, and so long as I only had one RAM stick installed the test would always pass, whereas with two sticks the test always fails. It can't be a motherboard issue, right? Because the RAM test would pass regardless of which slot I inserted the module so long as only one was installed at a time. And is it really a RAM issue then? As I've said before, both modules passed the test individually... I'm willing to buy a new RAM stick (as I can't wait for RMA) but I want to be 100% this is the issue so I don't end up wasting money. If it's a motherboard problem, then I'll consider RMA... Help much appreciated!!!