Mother's Day Activity badge

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Just finish a short 1 mile walk into the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area behind my house. Did an 11 mile run yesterday so this was just to get the badge. Oddly I wanted a map but my iPhone didn't map it and this is the 2ed time I had walked this route wanting a map.:( May do it again JUST to get a map.

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
A couple of pis from this morning Mother's Day 1 mile walk 'around my neighborhood' (almost literally).:)

Heading into the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area.

Potential mother running with dog.

Dopestar

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2012
CA
nice
A couple of pis from this morning Mother's Day 1 mile walk 'around my neighborhood' (almost literally).:)
Nice Pictures, they should do the badge for all "holidays/special events" to motivate everyone to get their work out.

Reactions: SDColorado

xDKP

macrumors 65816
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
Don't get why it's not available here in Europe. We have celebrated our moms today as well

BenAigen

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2014
Up a hill
Don't get why it's not available here in Europe. We have celebrated our moms today as well
- Annoyed me as well...
OK - for the last time - Go to your Watch App on your phone - go to General, then Language and Region - change from Denmark to USA - power off phone - power back on and check that it's still on USA - go out for the mile walk/run and get your badge - you still have time. Once you have the badge you can change back to Denmark - your welcome:):)

Last edited:
Reactions: xDKP

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
Earlier today, I paired one of my watches to another iPhone and went out for the walk to get the Mothers day award. When I paired that same watch back to the iPhone I usually use for my daily walks, it instantly gave me the award on that iPhone as well even though the rings aren't even close to complete. I think it's a bug because that shouldn't have happened. The two iPhones I have used in the past always keep the achievements separate. When I get one on one watch/phone, it never shows on the other and it's the way it should work.

JTToft

macrumors 68040
Apr 27, 2010
Aarhus, Denmark
OK - for the last time - Go to your Watch App on your phone - go to General, then Language and Region - change from Denmark to USA - power off phone - power back on and check that it's still on USA - go out for the mile walk/run and get your badge - you still have time. Once you have the badge you can change back to Denmark - your welcome:):)
- Yeah... Shouldn't have to do that, though.

Reactions: BenAigen

parseckadet

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2010
Denver, CO
It's good that Apple is starting to do more of these. Still, I want more. Why have they only added these special occasion challenges? They need to build out the achievements more. Did you just complete your first 5K, marathon, etc? That should have a badge. I also want them to expand the social aspects of the activities more. I want to issue challenges to my friends, see all of their achievements, etc.

Reactions: JTToft
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.