MotoGP video podcasts sync issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by leeltd, Apr 3, 2011.

1. leeltd macrumors newbie

I need help! I watched the video podcasts from MotoGP all last year. However, none of the videos from this year are syncing to my iPhone. I think it's a podcast issue because when I connect my iPod to my iMac, iTunes specifically tells me that the MotoGP video podcasts are not compatible with my iPod. However when I sync my iPhone, I do not get that message and according to iTunes, it is grayed out as if it has loaded on my iphone. When I check and uncheck these podcasts, the capacity bar on the bottom does not change. But when I do that for the podcasts from last year, the capacity bar changes and loads onto my iphone without any problems. Anyone have the same problem? Anyone know a fix?

I have contacted both MotoGP and Apple. MotoGP said its my problem because everything is fine on their end. Apple has not responded. I'm sure I won't get one since I'm no longer under warranty.

I have all the current software. I have an iPhone 3G. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. declandio macrumors 6502

For what it's worth, I also subscribe to these podcasts and they sync fine with iPhone4. Have you tried unsubscribing and deleting whatever is already there, and then subscribing again?

3. commanderclif macrumors newbie

commanderclif

and its gone...

even better. The MotoGP podcast is no longer available to US iTunes users. Nice! thanks MotoGP and no, I won't buy your VideoPass just because you took this away.