Motorola Krave ZN4 on OSX?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by SicTransit2, Mar 31, 2009.

1. SicTransit2 macrumors newbie

im currently a verizon customer and i've been thinking of upgrading my phone to the Motorola Krave ZN4. does anyone know whether or not the phone will sync smoothly to my Mac? i'm currently running on 10.5.5

2. torchwood04 macrumors regular

3. SicTransit2 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. torchwood04 macrumors regular

No problem, be sure to let us know if it works. ;)

5. SicTransit2 thread starter macrumors newbie

looks like it works just fine to sync contacts/dates/memos and such, but what i really need is a way to get my music onto it. anyone know of anything that can help in that department? sending mp3s via bluetooth doesn't work. i went out and bought a usb cable but my mac doesnt seem to recognize the phone

6. macfanat1c macrumors newbie

Did you set your phone to USB mass storage mode?

I took a card out of my LG and just stuck it in my new krave and after i told it to scan for music it found all of the songs.

If setting phone to usb mass storage doesn't let the computer recognize the card, get a card reader.

put the songs on the card that way and tell the phone to scan to find music on card. I don't know if this phone requires things to be in specifically named folders the way my LG EnV did, but the computer wouldn't recognize that phone either so I used the card reader and made the folder myself and put the music in manually and then the EnV read it.

Hope that helps. I've only had my krave for 8 hours now so I haven't had more time to play.