Motorola Q Windows Mobile to Mobile Me Acct

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Wicked1, May 27, 2009.

1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

Is there anyway I can sync my Motorola Q smartphone to my Mobile Me account without buying additional software, I also do not have a Data plan.

I need the info on the phone and I know another way of doing this, just that it requires me syncing this with a Windows PC, then Sync my old Treo with the Windows PC, then Create Backups of the Calendar and Contacts, then import them into iCal and Address Book.:(

If anyone has any idea's I am open to suggestions, because I am trying to get off this freakin phone but I can not lose the data on it.

2. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Does you phone support IMAP EMAIL? If so, you can connect to MM with IMAP for EMAIL ONLY.

For Contacts and Calendar you may need to SYNC with your PC or MAC and then SYNC you phone with your computer.

Maybe other options.

3. ElectroGhandi macrumors regular

ElectroGhandi

Buy The Missing Sync. It's a program that can sync Windows Mobile to a Mac. It works great! I use it to sync my Samsung SCH-i760 to my PowerBook.