Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
I haven't had that much luck finding info about this... :(

Do people know good places to get themes for this phone -- preferably ones that come in the Motorola theme format rather than requiring some sort of hack?

I know of MotoModders.net, which has some stuff....

<fashion slut warning>

In particular, does anyone know of a good theme for the Magenta RAZR? :eek:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Thanks! I guess the procedure involves some utilities that are only really available on Windows, so I'm going to chill for now. But I found a great desktop wallpaper that compliments my cell on that website. So that's yay. :)

Black&Tan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2004
Why don't you see if there is a Yahoo group for the Razr. My old LG phone had a very active Yahoo group which helped me change the wallpaper, eliminate the Verizon headers on the screen, and even upload music if I desired. There was Mac software also available, I believe it was BitPim.

abbeysroad

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2006
moto4lin for mac

mkrishnan said:
Thanks! I guess the procedure involves some utilities that are only really available on Windows, so I'm going to chill for now. But I found a great desktop wallpaper that compliments my cell on that website. So that's yay. :)

Theres a program called moto4lin that you can use to transfer files to your cell phone. It's a port of a linux program and it uses Qt, so it's clunky, but it works like a champ.

You can download it here and get information on using it here. MotoModders is the best place to go for themes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.