Motorola RAZR themes

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
I haven't had that much luck finding info about this... :(

Do people know good places to get themes for this phone -- preferably ones that come in the Motorola theme format rather than requiring some sort of hack?

I know of MotoModders.net, which has some stuff....

<fashion slut warning>

In particular, does anyone know of a good theme for the Magenta RAZR? :eek:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Thanks! I guess the procedure involves some utilities that are only really available on Windows, so I'm going to chill for now. But I found a great desktop wallpaper that compliments my cell on that website. So that's yay. :)

Black&Tan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2004
Why don't you see if there is a Yahoo group for the Razr. My old LG phone had a very active Yahoo group which helped me change the wallpaper, eliminate the Verizon headers on the screen, and even upload music if I desired. There was Mac software also available, I believe it was BitPim.

abbeysroad

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2006
moto4lin for mac

mkrishnan said:
Thanks! I guess the procedure involves some utilities that are only really available on Windows, so I'm going to chill for now. But I found a great desktop wallpaper that compliments my cell on that website. So that's yay. :)
Theres a program called moto4lin that you can use to transfer files to your cell phone. It's a port of a linux program and it uses Qt, so it's clunky, but it works like a champ.

You can download it here and get information on using it here. MotoModders is the best place to go for themes.