Mountable 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers Advice.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by techfreak85, Jun 30, 2009.

1. techfreak85 macrumors 68040

techfreak85

Hey im reorganizing my room and was wondering what are some good, mountable, surround sound speakers with a Digital Connection, and wireless is even better. im NOT looking for a speaker system to plugin to an airport express, BUT a speaker system that sends sounds to the speakers wirelessly so i dont have wires dangling on the wall.;)

any suggestions? thanks

2. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

If you can find the Logitech Z-5450's somewhere, I'd go that route. I have them for my theater because of the rear wireless capability and they're awesome. Granted, the rear speakers have to plug into a power source, so there are still cables, but you don't have to run them across the room. The front 3 speakers are still wired.

3. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

Wirelessly posted (BB 8900: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

The only that I can think of is the logitech 5450, which has digital input and wireless rear speakers. I'm sure they are easy to find online but I don't think they're actively in production anymore...

4. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

Home theater system would be my best guess...

5. techfreak85 thread starter macrumors 68040

techfreak85

ok scratch the wireless, just go with mounted, sourround sound, digital connection...:rolleyes:

6. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

My first indication would be the Logitech Z-5500, MovieCutter was def. predicting the future...