Mountain Lion and rMBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ronron, Jul 7, 2012.

1. ronron macrumors newbie

I'm currently testing Mountain Lion on the new rMBP. I will post some stats when I get the report in.

Currently, battery life is 6 Hours 23 Minutes with a back to back .mkv video playback. Safari scrolling and overall performance is amazing with the exception of Mission Control which is a little laggy compare to Lion. I will post more findings later.

2. OatmealRocks macrumors 6502a

Dude you just made an account chill out with starting a bunch of threads..

Did you forget your other thread HERE??

If you can't even give a conherent post about what you are trying to convey or some effort into your post.. an assessment in ML from you would be pointless.

3. ronron thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh, I love your brawling hate. Such a man with great fiery with a true sense of daze. Can not a cohesive man ask a question he do not understand? Did not binary come from the Tuning system which were something the Mayans first thought? Come to think of it, I believe you need to stop this non-effective locomotive trail of hate.

Like a biologist, he may not know chemistry. For me, I'm a developer that doesn't need to be an investigator.

4. ronron thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Dwhite78 macrumors regular

What the hell are you smoking?

6. ronron thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm just referring to facts. Are you making an offensive post toward something you don't understand?

7. austinguy23 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted

Mayans? Locomotive trail of hate? I think we're being trolled. Mods should delete this thread...

8. Lvivske macrumors regular

9. Pentad macrumors 6502a

Pentad

I didn't know Ashton Kutcher posted on here!