Mouse for iMac

Ry.

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
Hi there. Patiently waiting like the rest of you for the new release, I plan to purchase my iMac with the trackpad instead of the magic mouse.

Can someone recommend me a mouse that fits in with the styling with the iMac? Im not really a fan of the magic mouse, It feels too small under my hand. I like the look of those razor mice, but It looks a bit silly sitting next to an Apple keyboard and Computer.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Hi there. Patiently waiting like the rest of you for the new release, I plan to purchase my iMac with the trackpad instead of the magic mouse.

Can someone recommend me a mouse that fits in with the styling with the iMac? Im not really a fan of the magic mouse, It feels too small under my hand. I like the look of those razor mice, but It looks a bit silly sitting next to an Apple keyboard and Computer.

wait a minute I thought the trackpad acts like and is a mouse? ok need to really research before I get this new announced iMac lol

Ry.

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
wait a minute I thought the trackpad acts like and is a mouse? ok need to really research before I get this new announced iMac lol
Haha it does but for my 3D stuff I'll need a mouse for improved accuracy. Trackpads are awesome for general use.

Stetrain

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2009
It does, but some things work better with a more precise pointer. Also it's usually easier to do precise click-and-drag with a mouse rather than using the tap-and-drag or physical click mechanism of the trackpad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.