Mouse hover issue

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by mytornado, Apr 22, 2009.

1. mytornado macrumors newbie

Something seems to have gone very wrong with my cursor. When I hover over something that would normally recognise that my cursor is over it by changing colour or something it no longer does. For example if I click on the Apple icon then scroll down the menu nothing becomes highlighted and none of the sub menus will appear. This continues on it other applications. Also when I go to the bottom of my screen to view my dock (as I have it on auto hide) it does not appear.

The last think I was doing was using iMovie HD(6.0.4) on it's own. I have repaired my disk permissions and verified my Hard Disk. I've also tried reverting to a back up from yesterday as I was not having the issue then and it has made no difference. This does not appear to be affecting any other function of the mac but is irritiating none the less.

Of late Digidesign have still yet to provide a compatible driver for Leopard but this has so far only caused apps to crash. It then requires a restart via the power button as it just hangs if I try and restart it normally.

iMac 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
    OS 10.5.6
    2Gb RAM

Running Pro Tools 8, Logic 7 and Adobe Worksuite

Thanks guys all help appreciated

2. mytornado thread starter macrumors newbie

No worries I have resolved with a simple change of mouse

3. Chase R macrumors 65816

Chase R

Glad you got it fixed!