1. ibookowner2 macrumors regular


    Mar 29, 2005
    I am getting pretty tired of my hand slipping off my desk and I want a new mouse pad that has padding at the end of it. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new one online or in person.
  2. devilot Moderator emeritus


    May 1, 2005
    I like mine... it's black, Belkin, site info and pic; got it for about $10 from Office Depot but I also saw it at Fry's.

    Link to buy online from: Office Depot
    From Fry's in a silver color.
    Also from Fry's in black.
  3. Studawg7 macrumors regular

    May 15, 2004
    Cville, VA
    i love the wrist support mouse pads. definitely a good choice. i dont know how i live without mine at work. hope you find the one you are looking for with the above links.
  4. ibookowner2 thread starter macrumors regular


    Mar 29, 2005
    thanks I will defiently be making a stop by office depot this weekend.
  5. _bnkr612 macrumors 6502a


    Mar 8, 2004
    Just pick up a gel wrist pad from an office supply store. Use your desktop as the mousepad unless you have a glass top or sand paper top.

Share This Page