mrotsliah

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2009
I've seen some posts on this issue, but I was wondering if anybody found a solution yet.

When I move the mouse, the mouse pointer lags and/or jumps past where I expect it to stop. It takes twice as long to do things because I have to constantly pause and readjust the pointer's position. It is VERY annoying.

I have a small, wired Logitech mouse connected to a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.7.5.

blaake

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2012
Florida
I've seen some posts on this issue, but I was wondering if anybody found a solution yet.

When I move the mouse, the mouse pointer lags and/or jumps past where I expect it to stop. It takes twice as long to do things because I have to constantly pause and readjust the pointer's position. It is VERY annoying.

I have a small, wired Logitech mouse connected to a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.7.5.

does it do it when you use the touchpad?

MacKenzie999

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2002
Boston
Same problem-solved by replacing batts in magic pad

I experienced the same issue, and after zapping pram and various other efforts failed, what worked for me was replacing batteries in my magic pad, which had a low battery indication.

xShane

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2012
United States

Sounds like a faulty mouse and/or low batteries. Have you tried using a different mouse or the trackpad?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.