Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JHNguyen

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
Hey,
Is their any third party software to change mouse sensitivity? I got a microsoft wireless notebook mouse, and in Preferences the settings are too drastic. The lowest setting is way to low, but the 2nd setting is a bit too fast.

It's not a big deal, but, it'd be nice to have a similar feeling to my old wired mouse.

UltraNEO*

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2007
近畿日本
Hey,
Is their any third party software to change mouse sensitivity? I got a microsoft wireless notebook mouse, and in Preferences the settings are too drastic. The lowest setting is way to low, but the 2nd setting is a bit too fast.

It's not a big deal, but, it'd be nice to have a similar feeling to my old wired mouse.

Did you try this? I found it on google....

"IntelliType Pro (Keyboard) and IntelliPoint (Mouse) 6.21 Software for Mac OS Versions 10.2 to 10.4 (not for v10.0 or v10.1)
You can use IntelliType Pro and IntelliPoint software to customize the features of the Microsoft® mouse and keyboard. By using the software, you can reassign mouse buttons and keyboard keys to open a program, file, or Web page. You can also use the software to control the wheel settings, and assign commands and application-specific functions to the mouse buttons and keyboard keys."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.