Mouse tracking speed?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Veritas&Equitas, May 2, 2007.

1. Veritas&Equitas macrumors 68000

Veritas&Equitas

Hey everyone, I just got my bluetooth Mighty Mouse a couple of days ago, and find that the only way that it's usable is if I have the tracking set to the fastest it will go.

Does anyone else have it this fast, or am I just a freak?

Are there any 3rd party programs that you can use for more mouse options? Thanks!

2. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

Woow that much. When I got mine it worked fine, but I did have to use a mouse pad. Have you tried a mouse pad?

3. Veritas&Equitas thread starter macrumors 68000

Veritas&Equitas

Yup, I'm using a mouse pad...so weird? Just wish there was a 3rd party program to alter it a little bit more...

4. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

Ok, you said in another post it works on your Vista machine. Does it do the same thing? Do you happen to have another Mac around to test it with? If not is there anyway you can visit a store and test it there....

5. Cromulent macrumors 603

Cromulent

The wireless BT mouse is awful. It just feels sluggish and unresponsive. I have a wired mouse and still have the mouse tracking speed set to two bars below the fastest setting.

My Dad has a BT mouse and there is no way I could use it for long, I just find it far too slow.

6. Veritas&Equitas thread starter macrumors 68000

Veritas&Equitas

I have a store nearby, but I guess I'll just try and get used to it. Weird, it just seems so much slower than my Logitech mice...meh, oh well.