Move movies from iTunes Store to USB drive?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by MrVegas, Jul 18, 2010.

1. MrVegas macrumors regular

I want to purchase some high quality music videos on the iTunes store. Then I want to store them on a USB drive which will be used to upload the music videos to my BMW iDrive system. Can this be done? :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. MacKeeperFanMod macrumors regular

MacKeeperFanMod

How To Transfer Your ITunes Movies To Another Computer

Step 1: Get Connected
    Connect one end of your USB connector cable or dock into the bottom of your iPod and the other end to the USB port of the computer, and wait for iTunes to launch.

Step 2: Transfer Purchases
    A dialog box will appear and ask if you want to transfer your purchased videos and music to your other authorized computer.

If the dialog box does not appear, go up to File menu in iTunes and scroll down to select Transfer Purchases From iPod.

This will begin the transfer of all the music, videos and photos you loaded onto your iPod from your first computer to your second computer, and all the time you spent downloading at work won't be in vain!

Good luck!:)
    That helped you?

3. MrVegas thread starter macrumors regular

Uh, I don't want to transfer from my iPod to another computer, I want to transfer from my iMac to a USB memory stick plugged into the back of the iMac.

4. maril1111 macrumors 68000

maril1111

You go to your your username-Music-Itunes-Movies and then you drap and drop them onto your flashdrive

5. MacKeeperFanMod macrumors regular

MacKeeperFanMod

Sorry have not understood correctly, then maybe this topic can help you?
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2279?viewlocale=en_US