Move Pics From Albums To Camera Roll

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by davistld01, Feb 12, 2014.

1. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

Forgive my ignorance...but I want to have all my photos printed over at Walgreens, but all they can access are those pics in my camera roll, not ones in albums.

Question: How do I move pics from albums to camera roll in iOS7?

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

3. TheaSobers macrumors newbie

You cannot transfer your pics from album to camera roll. Only clicked pics are been stored in camera roll

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

You can move photos into the cloud, or to albums you share, but that's about it.

5. jj03, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014

jj03 macrumors member

Image transfer app lets you transfer multiple photos from iphone to computer or the other way around through wifi. Once you transfer the photos from computer to your iphone the photos automatically gets saved in your camera roll with the same size.

6. TJ61 macrumors 6502a

If you can transfer a photo from an album to, e.g. DropBox, then when you transfer it back to your phone it will be in the Camera Roll.

Be advised that photos in albums may not be at the original resolution. In this case, you should try to get the original transferred to DropBox first.

7. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Photos in albums are already in the Camera Roll. If you add a photo from Camera Roll to an album, it's still in the Camera Roll. If you delete it from your Camera Roll, it deletes it from any albums, as well. Albums are just a way of organizing subsets of the Camera Roll. (Unless this behavior changed in iOS 7)

8. Eau Rouge macrumors regular

True, unless they originated from a mac/pc and are sync'd to the device via iTunes. Then you could add them to new albums but not into the Camera Roll.