iPod touch Move unused credit from iPod?

Ifti

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 14, 2010
UK
My neice is selling her iPod. Is it possible to send the £23 in iTunes credit she has to another iTunes account? Or will she just lose it?

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
You can use the same apple id on all apple devices. Its like logging in on Facebook on your friends computer but its your apple id instead. You cannot transfer iTunes credit to a different account.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

chumawumba

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Ask the NSA
Not sure if this guy's trolling...

But anyways, you canjust sign out on her iPod, (or just restore it to stock)
You can always sign into another Apple device and still have your iTunes credit.

Ifti

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 14, 2010
UK
Not sure if this guy's trolling...

But anyways, you canjust sign out on her iPod, (or just restore it to stock)
You can always sign into another Apple device and still have your iTunes credit.
Trolling? Why? Because i mentioned a competing device? I asked a genuine question - check my sig and you'll see I have a fair bit of Apple equipment.

Nevertheless thanks everyone who replied with useful comments. I'll be passing this on to her. May be best for her to leave it in iTunes for the future - unless I was to buy an app and just ask her for her iTunes account to purchase it on my device?

cambookpro

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Trolling? Why? Because i mentioned a competing device? I asked a genuine question - check my sig and you'll see I have a fair bit of Apple equipment.

Nevertheless thanks everyone who replied with useful comments. I'll be passing this on to her. May be best for her to leave it in iTunes for the future - unless I was to buy an app and just ask her for her iTunes account to purchase it on my device?
Yes you could download apps from her account - me and my dad often share apps/music etc, as it's very easy to do.

levisxy

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2013
right,lShe can still download music with that credit on her computer using iTunes. thanks