Moved back to iPhone 5S

snow755

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
After haveing a samsung S5 I went back. To the iPhone 5s sliver I am more of a apple user then a android user The iPhone 5s gos vary well with my new ipad 4 that I got on sat I love what am seeing with ios 8. Can't wait for it to come out

Last edited:

ionjohn

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2013
Canada
After haveing a samsung S5 I went back. Two the iPhone 5s sliver I am more of a apple user then a android user The iPhone 5s gos vary well with my new ipad 4 that I got on sat I love what am seeing with ios 8. Can't wait for it two come out
Yeah ok

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
two - defined numerically i.e. as in the digit 2, twice, double

Then there's "to" and "too".

to - is moving towards

too - additionally

re-editing
After having a samsung S5 I went back to the iPhone 5s sliver I am more of a apple user then a android user The iPhone 5s gos vary well with my new ipad 4 that I got on sat I love what am seeing with ios 8. Can't wait for it to come out

OP, I can't wait for the iPhone 6 too. My plan is to purchase two of them; 4.7 and 5.5. I also plan on keeping my 4S in case I plan to use it as a backup phone.

exizeo

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2014

to - is moving towards

too - additionally

re-editing

OP, I can't wait for the iPhone 6 too. My plan is to purchase two of them; 4.7 and 5.5. I also plan on keeping my 4S in case I plan to use it as a backup phone.
Thank you so much.

OP fix the dang title, I was confused as heck about what 'moving back two iPhone 5s' meant...thought you had to return two of them to the Apple Store, went to the S5, then got another 5s...

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
thank you so much.

Op fix the dang title, i was confused as heck about what 'moving back two iphone 5s' meant...thought you had to return two of them to the apple store, went to the s5, then got another 5s...
lol :D Being that this is an international forum, we need to re-edit our neighboring countries comments to better convey their messages to their readers. Let's not even start with "their" and "there".

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013

to - is moving towards

too - additionally

re-editing

Why would you need a 4S as back-up when you already have two near-identical iPhone sixes?

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Why would you need a 4S as back-up when you already have two near-identical iPhone sixes?
I sometimes work out of Vegas. Sprint is excellent in Vegas. With the iP6, I plan on TMo or ATT, however, voice on both networks are not good in the area I'll be needing it. Therefore, if ever, Sprint goes by way of inexpensive non-contract plans, I can use my 4S strictly for voice since its been very reliable for me.

Daniel3102

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2014
Wow I thought this was a thread about someone going back to iPhone from the S5 and not grammer.......:rolleyes: lol.

OP, I'm glad you saw the light! Lol Jk! I also was on Android about a year ago, but like you, I switched back to iOS. There are many things that iOS offers that Android doesn't come close to! Lol.

Enabledobject

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2014
I new as soon as I was reeding the OPs post, it wood be followed by the obligitory gramer Nazis. Keep up the good work guys.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010

to - is moving towards

too - additionally

re-editing

While you were in there, why didn't you throw some commas and periods into it man!

iolinux333

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2014
I new as soon as I was reeding the OPs post, it wood be followed by the obligitory gramer Nazis. Keep up the good work guys.
There are some heavy duty no nonsense mods around here! I got modded for being a grammar nazi sheesh. I used to be a bit more libertarian back in the day when I used to mod. Flaming is one thing but grammar nazi is all in good fun. :(

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 601
Mar 18, 2009
There are some heavy duty no nonsense mods around here! I got modded for being a grammar nazi sheesh. I used to be a bit more libertarian back in the day when I used to mod. Flaming is one thing but grammar nazi is all in good fun. :(
Don't sweat it. I got modded a couple days ago for correcting another grammar nazi's incorrect grammar advice. Jeesh. :D

UKapple

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2012
After haveing a samsung S5 I went back. To the iPhone 5s sliver I am more of a apple user then a android user The iPhone 5s gos vary well with my new ipad 4 that I got on sat I love what am seeing with ios 8. Can't wait for it to come out

What didn't you like about the S5? Just curious as I'm sat on the fence at the moment about whether or not to upgrade from my iPhone 5 to the S5 or wait to see what the new iPhone 6 brings or doesn't bring!

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
I know Auckland, NZ is it's own country. Been there; love the place. I like the Burger King on the main drag with the black and white checkered tiles, not the one closest to the water.
Sorry just checking, some idiot on this board decided that New Zealand was a state of Australia.