Movement on NON-Sept. 25th delivery orders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheSouthPaw45, Sep 22, 2015.

1. TheSouthPaw45 macrumors newbie

Has anyone had any movement on a non-Sept. 25th delivery order? Haven't heard any new information on the supply of the 6s and 6s Plus.
    Any delivery dates for early next week?

2. nepalisherpa, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015

nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

Jesus!

Most orders will ship overnight (as they did in the past years). It is only the 22nd today.

3. mypyh4ooo macrumors regular

No change on my order.. still shows 9th - 16th October...

4. laurarh macrumors regular

There's nothing wrong with asking. No need to be rude. Those of us with later dates are just as excited as those with Friday delivery.

My date is 10/07 for a 6s+ Rose Gold 64gb. I'm still at pending/processing. But I have seen a handful of people getting bumped from 9/30 to 9/25 so here's hoping...

5. squirrrl macrumors 6502a

squirrrl

Maybe it's because I ordered from T-Mobile, but I ordered my iPhone SG 128GB 6s+ on the 16th thinking that the 6s+ were going to be backordered for a while and I wasn't expecting to receive it until mid October BUT I got a tracking number for T mobile last night, making me think that I'm going to get mine on launch day or near then.

By the time I ordered, I had already heard that there was a 3-4 week delay for the phone I ordered (though this delay was the Apple reported delay, not the T-mobile delay)

6. laurarh macrumors regular

What was your original estimate? I think the SG is much better supply than others like the rose gold.

7. Elastic Love macrumors regular

I check VZ throughout the day and I'm still showing 10/14. I ordered the 64GB Golf 6s+. I may go inside a VZ store on launch day.