MOVi Soundboard

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by johnslater, Feb 23, 2010.

1. johnslater macrumors newbie

Hi,

I thought here was a good place to get some feedback on my application and just see what everyone thought. This is my first app and is available now in the app store for download free (at date of posting)

You can download the app at - http://bit.ly/movisound

Below is a description of the app from iTunes which is the best way of describing it i guess.

I would like to hear what you think, what you want to see added. If you like what you see please spread it around.

Thanks In Advanced.

2. titaniummd macrumors member

I think it is awesome. I would have preferred some other Happy Gilmore Quotes, like "Meester, Meester", "The Price is Wrong B****", "Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say? ", "It's all in the hips, It's all in the hips, It's all in the hips", "But she's an old lady. I mean, look at her. She's old. You can't just take her stuff. She's too old. ", and "I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. "

3. johnslater thread starter macrumors newbie

Glad you like it, i will be working on adding more quotes to the various films shortly.

4. titaniummd macrumors member

Many friends have downloaded the app. We are all Adam Sandler Fans, so Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison quotes were a barrel of laughs.