Movie accessories

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by gangst, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. gangst macrumors 6502a

    Dec 27, 2004
    Hi all,

    I know this is a bit of the topic, but what aare those boards that the directors e.t.c hit together before each shot? You know the ones they writh the scene no., shot, director e.t.c on. Also seen on the Final Cut boxes. If you know anything about them, where can you buy them?


Share This Page