movie cover pictures in apple tv..help please!

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Bambrose23, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Bambrose23 macrumors newbie

I have an Apple TV and everything works correctly. I have movies saved on a terabyte drive that i run through the apple tv and my previous loaded movies have the dvd cover pic next to the movie i scroll too...I have recently put some of my new movies on there and they play but i do not know how to get the dvd cover pic on the ones i put on....anyone know what the problem is or how i can do this? Thanks.

2. kolax macrumors G3

kolax

Do you use MetaX to tag your movies? You can add artwork to your movies that way.

Or you could press CMD+I on the Movie and click on the artwork tab and drag artwork into there.

3. Bambrose23 thread starter macrumors newbie

no i dont have any program for it but i also use a windows OS....whats is CMD+I?

4. DarkHeraldMage macrumors 6502a

DarkHeraldMage

Not sure if Control+I does the same thing on windows (I believe it does), but just right click and Get Info.

5. bamf macrumors 6502

You can get the images for most movies on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com). Find your movie, and then the DVD artwork should be to the left of the title on the page.

6. hotshotharry macrumors 6502

You should be able to find what you looking for here

http://findmycover.com/

as for adding the info just right click on the file initunes and click get info ( windows - properties maybe? ) and it should open a popup window where you can add all kinds of info and attach an album cover.

7. eschulist macrumors member

You people should read the other topics in MacRumors - the itunes one in particular.

Cause if you did you would have known about the official and photoshopped movie art threads which later got compiled into a full blown website - www.getvideoartwork.com

8. DarkHeraldMage macrumors 6502a

DarkHeraldMage

I've been part of one of the biggest artwork threads on this site, and have yet to see a post about that website. So bring down the arrogance a bit and just kindly point the guy in the right direction.