Movie downloading a second time

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Captain Planet, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Captain Planet macrumors 6502a

Captain Planet

So, I was on iTunes buying an album... I go check on the downloads and I see a movie being downloaded (one that I had previously bought a while back...) and I don't understand how come.

I know I haven't accidentally bought it again (if that's even possible). So why would this be happening? Should I just delete them from the download section? I can still see the original one that I have in my list...

Did this happening to anyone before?

2. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

You may have purchased a HD movie previously and the SD version is now downloading.

When you buy a HD movie you get the SD version also.

3. Captain Planet thread starter macrumors 6502a

Captain Planet

Well I know both version already downloaded. Besides, the downloaded show both the SD and HD versions. I just deleted them from the downloads... as long as I'm not charged it doesn't bother me... and I've got my movie so I guess iTunes is just being weird.

4. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Yeah, it does that occasionally. You won't be charged again.

5. Captain Planet thread starter macrumors 6502a

Captain Planet

Yet again... it did the same thing today. I don't know if it just be better that I let them download instead of deleting them. Like, they took off from where they were last time it tried to download. But it does that only when I purchase stuff on iTunes.