Movie help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Inukami, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Inukami macrumors 6502

Hey you know how some movies have the borders on top and bottom to make it look more like a movie? Well is it possible to crop them out or something with the iPhone when you view the movie? Reason i'm asking is because the movie is sized small already but on the iPhone it i'll really look small to see.

2. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

You mean, do we know what widescreen is? You should be able to full-screen any movie by tapping and then hitting the arrows in the upper left corner.

3. philgilder macrumors 68000

4. macfilmmaker macrumors newbie

I have used Compressor, a tool that comes with FCP studio. You can have a film be cropped. I suggest only doing it for films that don't need close observation. Instead its much easier to do films like comedies. I say this because we they crop films for TV they change the visible screen to the best angle. If you are using compressor you aren't so lucky.If you like the Princess Bride then go rent Virgin Territory with Hayden Christensen. Its just as funny, but has more action scenes and more hot women. I specifically used that technique on this film and it came out great.

check it out