Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ironfistphil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
And it was 100% cut on a Mac and Final Cut Pro, in fact we purchaced a G5 tower just for this.

http://www.deathography.net

Don't watch at work with the speakers loud, some language

This is being entered in Sundance so keep your fingers crossed for it

plinden

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
ironfistphil said:
Movie I've been working on last 7 years is finally almost done!!!!!!!
And it was 100% cut on a Mac and Final Cut Pro, in fact we purchaced a G5 tower just for this.
Maybe you should have used Windows Movie Maker on a Dell.

ironfistphil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
plinden said:
Maybe you should have used Windows Movie Maker on a Dell.

The editing didn't take that long goofy :D ;)

Concept, script, editing, saving enough money to shoot this completely ourselves.

corywoolf

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2004
Wow, that was really good. Are you planning on selling DVD copies? It looks better then some of the stuff that actually makes it into the theaters these days. Looks like it could be a film that takes a while to get recognized, but eventually does fairly well in the theaters. Well, hopefully its another blair witch story of success. ;)

corywoolf

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2004
If you get rich off this, remember to keep posting here though. And if you don't need that G5, you know who to give it to.
;)

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
I love the website and the trailer.

What part did you have in the movie/ and or making the movie?

ironfistphil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
Been invloved since it's conception. Helping editing the script, providing creative ideas.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
i love a good idea. this looks really good! usually i dont like american gangsta culture stuff (aka, anything stupid with guns and silly accents) but this looks good. very good. jesus, and i thought spending 4 months to make 54% of a free game was bad enough! i commend you and all that!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.