Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

d4zza

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Hi folks. A few years ago I had a white MacBook, around about 2007 perhaps, and it had a feature/application that I could view the latest movie trailers, assuming connection to the Internet.

Can anyone tell me what this might have been called and is it available for the ipad? I know I can access many websites that'll do the same but this application was good looking, easy to use and convenient.

Many thanks

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Hi folks. A few years ago I had a white MacBook, around about 2007 perhaps, and it had a feature/application that I could view the latest movie trailers, assuming connection to the Internet.

Can anyone tell me what this might have been called and is it available for the ipad? I know I can access many websites that'll do the same but this application was good looking, easy to use and convenient.

Many thanks
I don't remember an OS X application for movie trailers, but there has been the iTunes Movie Trailers site for several years.

As for your iPad there is the free iTunes Movie Trailers app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.