Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kailess

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
I'm considering getting the MovieWedge but had a few questions and would love to hear from people who purchased one. Are you pleased with it?

I can't tell from the pic - is it just a bean bag or is there a clip of some sort built it? In one of the pics from the website something looks like it's looped over the top of the iPhone. Can't tell if it's just the bag or something more that actually holds your device in place.

wedgeblue.jpg

wedgebrag.jpg

Also, is there something flat in the bag that your iPhone leans against? Can't tell by this pic if they have just flattened out the bag or if there is something inside making it flat.

wedgelean.jpg

Because, bottom line, if it's just a bean bag with a roll at the bottom, I think I'll save my fifteen bucks (with S&H) and make one myself. But if it has a few more "features" I'll spring for it. Just wondering if it's worth it....

kalex

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2007
its a bean bag no clips or anything else. having said that I like it. I used it on airplane and it was very nice. just as advertised. I didn't need to unfold the tray table to use it. the bottom part of it acts as a non slip holder to prevent the iphone from falling out. I placed an order and it was delayed due to inventory. CEO of the company apologized to everyone who placed an order and they sent 2 of them to those people. $15 is a bit steep for what it is but still a very good product that works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.