moving from a 13" pro...

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by fisherking, Sep 10, 2016.

  1. fisherking macrumors 603

    fisherking

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2010
    Location:
    ny somewhere
    #1
    actually, am keeping both. :cool:

    just got a 12" macbook, to run around with, do 80% of everything with. the other 20% (logic X), i will continue to do on my 13" pro.

    am loving this thing. the size, weight. the keyboard. next to it, the 13" looks old, bulky. who knew? i always valued the 13" macbook pro because it was small & light.

    got 2 adapters: a nonda usb3-to-C widget; awesome with a small flash drive. and an adapter (an 'iclever' hub) 3 usb3 ports and a power port. and using crashplan online for backup. simple.

    i've owned a good number of macs, from the 2400c (look it up, it was amazing) to this 12"...and the new one is my fave. awesome mac, and sierra rules on it!
     
  2. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

    Clix Pix

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2005
    Location:
    8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    #2
    Isn't the 12" rMB wonderful?! I am still delighted with mine and I am thoroughly enjoying using it!
     

Share This Page