Moving Icons

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by rboseley, Nov 28, 2009.

1. rboseley macrumors newbie

OK - I know the basic think for moving icons about. However, I have managed to get iTunes moved to page 2 and I cannot seem to get it back where it lives. Its space is there on page 1, but it seems to like page 2.

Thanks, I hope. Bob

2. xerxers macrumors member

Bob,

there are two simple ways of moving Icons:

1. Hold your finger on one of the icons for about 2-3 seconds. You will notice that they start to wobble!!!!

go to the page where the errant Icon is put your finger onit and slide it towards the page that you want to move it to.

Once completed select the home page button at the bottom and the wobbling will stop and the Icon will now be where you want it to be.

2. Open itunes, make sure you have your Iphone connected. Select Device. That is what you have called your phone. At the top of the page your will see a tab that says Applications. When you select this you will see an image of your Iphone pages. Now just move the icosn to where you want them to be.

HTH

Xerxers

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

If for some reason you can't move the icon to the first page, then go to settings and reset home screen layout.

4. chili macrumors member

sorry this is a non-related n00b question..

what does HTH stand for? I'm asking you here for the sake of not creating a new thread

5. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "Hope this helps!" or some variation thereupon.

6. Badfoot macrumors 6502

what does HTH stand for? I'm asking you here for the sake of not creating a new thread

"Hold This Helen"