Moving Icons

rboseley

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2009
OK - I know the basic think for moving icons about. However, I have managed to get iTunes moved to page 2 and I cannot seem to get it back where it lives. Its space is there on page 1, but it seems to like page 2.

Thanks, I hope. Bob

xerxers

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2008
Bob,

there are two simple ways of moving Icons:

1. Hold your finger on one of the icons for about 2-3 seconds. You will notice that they start to wobble!!!!

go to the page where the errant Icon is put your finger onit and slide it towards the page that you want to move it to.

Once completed select the home page button at the bottom and the wobbling will stop and the Icon will now be where you want it to be.

2. Open itunes, make sure you have your Iphone connected. Select Device. That is what you have called your phone. At the top of the page your will see a tab that says Applications. When you select this you will see an image of your Iphone pages. Now just move the icosn to where you want them to be.

HTH

Xerxers

Comment

chili

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2009
Bob,

there are two simple ways of moving Icons:

1. Hold your finger on one of the icons for about 2-3 seconds. You will notice that they start to wobble!!!!

go to the page where the errant Icon is put your finger onit and slide it towards the page that you want to move it to.

Once completed select the home page button at the bottom and the wobbling will stop and the Icon will now be where you want it to be.

2. Open itunes, make sure you have your Iphone connected. Select Device. That is what you have called your phone. At the top of the page your will see a tab that says Applications. When you select this you will see an image of your Iphone pages. Now just move the icosn to where you want them to be.

HTH

Xerxers
sorry this is a non-related n00b question..

what does HTH stand for? I'm asking you here for the sake of not creating a new thread

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.