Moving pictures

Discussion in 'iPad' started by SHirsch999, Aug 29, 2012.

1. SHirsch999 macrumors 6502a

I'm not referring to the Rush album. Is there any way to transfer a picture from a windows PC to an iPad without using iTunes or the internet? In my line of work I would like to have the ability to show clients pictures of things. However, the office that I work in is not fully computerized. There is no wifi access and the available computers would likely crash if I tried to install iTunes (to say they are outdated would be an insult to things that are outdated). I have been ale to accomplish this using my HP touchpad and the syncing/charging cable, but that device is pretty much useless for anything else, so I don't like to bring it with me to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. darngooddesign macrumors G3

3. SHirsch999 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Do you mean using the camera connection kit? I have thought about this, but it would mean carrying around more accessories - camera connection kit, SD card, SD card reader. I might try it if this is the best way, but it just seems more complicated than just using a cord. Thanks!

4. Carey88 macrumors newbie

hi, SHirsch999!

i get it you tried what darngooddesign recommended?
    how did it work for you?

5. SHirsch999 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hi. I have not tried it yet. I hope to get to the local apple store this weekend and check it out.