Moving text like the following

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by michaelsviews, May 23, 2009.

  1. michaelsviews macrumors 65816

    Sep 25, 2007
    New England
    What application can I use to have the same effect at the following URL

    The words on the picture in the center is what I am looking for.

    Thanks in advance, and we already tried iMovie but did not get what we were looking for at the Apple Store
  2. LeviG macrumors 65816

    Nov 6, 2006
    Norfolk, UK
    if its the blue block in the middle then its flash based meaning you need a program that can export to swf or adobe flash.

    I'm sure you do a similar effect with after effects (or similar) too but they're more video orientated
  3. Designer Dale macrumors 68040

    Designer Dale

    Mar 25, 2009
    Folding space
    Yes, Flash will do something like this. So will Macromedia (Adobe) Director. They generate movie players that you can embed in your site. It is time consuming and a bit foreign for anyone who is not familiar with this stuff. Including me.

    For what it's worth, the intro is visually nice but way too long. I was ready to click through it right away. I look for content on the web and don't spend a lot of time watching animated text. A nice picture and well organized content is what I like.


Share This Page