Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JennyFost89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
Cambridge
I need your opinions guys (and girls? :D).

I am an iPhone user since July 2008.
I owned a 3g first and 3Gs then and I can say this is my longer period with a phone (I consider 3G and 3Gs same phone to some extent).

I have now the option with my provider to upgrade to iPhone 4 or to something else (probably a Nokia. Won't move to WinMobile or other crappy stuff).

What I really dislike is:
  1. the battery life: OK, you get used to it, you get used to carrying your power adapter along wherever you go but... read following item
  2. the antenna performance: I recently moved to UK from US and antenna performance dropped significantly. This means the phone keeps searching for a decent signal and battery drains quicker than normal (which is quicker enough).
    I can't even blame my provider. My house-mate and I have same UK provider but different phones and it is so frustrating when she speaks on the phone while I am begging for a trace of signal!

What's your suggestion?
I know the 4 can be even worse in terms of the antenna performance, but what about the battery?

I am seriously thinking to move to a Nokia.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

fortunecookie

macrumors regular
Dec 3, 2010
Make the wise move of getting an iPhone4 a lot of people did and like me, they couldnt be happier! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.