Moving to the USA with unlocked iPhone 4, I need a 1 year contract!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by bender o, Oct 1, 2011.

  1. bender o macrumors 6502

    bender o

    Mar 14, 2009
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; es-es) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Hi everyone, I'll be moving to the USA in 2012 and I'll be working there for a year, I'm planning to bring my iPhone 4 with me and I wanted to know if there's any company that will allow me to use my phone with a ONE year contract (I'll be living in Houston to be precise)

    Thanks in advance :)
  2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere


    Apr 16, 2008
    At the iPhone hacks section.
    Since you got your own unlocked iphone you dont even need a contract.
    Just go in and get a month to month plan and make sure they dont sucker you into signing a 2 year agreement.
    You can also use prepaid if you want.

Share This Page