Moving tomorrow, nervous, excited, etc.

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
Alright everyone, I am moving tomorrow. I graduated High School, second one in my immediate family to do so - my brother, sister and mom never graduated, my dad did though. I'm the first one in my generation, as far as I know, to go to college. How exciting is that? So I'm packing right now, everyone else is asleep, seems kind of sad isn't it? I still have to take back my work clothes and get some stuff mailed off and all these different things before I go. So I'm going to go pack, and I'll be back on later.

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
first week of college is one of the best weeks of college because you don't know your limits and everybody is great friends ... seriously enjoy it and make as many first week friends as you can.

Grey Beard

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2005
The Antipodes.
Cutting the apron strings

Shawn, best of luck with the move and you know all the 'boys' will be there if you need to email them.
Kevin.

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
Tanglewood said:
That's awesome! What college are you attending?

Best of luck with this next chapter in your life.
CEU - College of Eastern Utah.

Kev, thanx, I'll remember that one, then again... uh.. never mind =P not appropriate for this forum. ahem...

Thanks all, I can't wait.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Good luck with the move - there's nothing like that first time away from home in college. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself, and we'll be looking forward to hearing of your exploits at CEU.

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
emw said:
Good luck with the move - there's nothing like that first time away from home in college. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself, and we'll be looking forward to hearing of your exploits at CEU.
Oh yeah, I may not have internet for a week or two, that's gonna cost a tiny bit, but I'll try to get it. I have to find a job so I can pay $40 for a full semester of Internet

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
emw said:
and I'm hoping to see EMW make it down an alumni weekend haha

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
^ That would be so much fun. It would be nice to pull off, but who knows...