MP Blunkett injured in cow attack

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by edesignuk, Jun 8, 2009.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

BBC.

It shouldn't be funny...but it is :D

2. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

It's funny until you note the part about him being blind and defending his guide-dog. :eek: That took the humour right away, replaced by guilt for my knee-jerk reaction to being automatically amused by MP misfortune.

3. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

A cow? That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard... it is funny, but only to the extent that you don't have sympathy for the poor guy.

4. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I didn't realize that cows charged at people, but I guess I would too if my nipples were always being fondled.

5. remmy macrumors 6502a

Agreed, it would be funny except it's David Blunkett, I don't like the guy but being blind not funny.

6. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

Cows will attack dogs (and humans who may get in the way) especially when with calves.

7. dehory macrumors regular

For me, Blunkett's being blind has very little bearing on the story's hilarity. The very idea of being attacked by a cow while you're walking your dog is in itself wonderfully amusing.

8. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

The OP.....what a jerk. Perhaps he has earned himself a good thrashing tonight. ;)

9. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Me and a few friends were chased by a herd of cows once. There were no calves and we didn't threaten them, it was just late and we were flying a power kite and they decided they didn't want us in their field.

And I had a brainfart and thought Blunkett was Darling for soem reason :eek: then I laughed.