Ok I know parts of this have been discussed in other threads but i havent found what im looking for. The thing is, im thinking of buying a MP, and im just wondering if there is any chance of apple reducing the cost for it or making the standard config better, within the next moths. Also, is it still a good idea to buy one, or should i try to wait untill its updated(june 09 right?) Ive already heard coments like 'buy if you must otherwise wait'. Would be grateful for (almost) any replies.