Mp4 wont copy, but played fine in Camera Roll.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by RobHague, Mar 11, 2010.

1. RobHague macrumors 6502

This is really stupid. I have been sent many MMS's (video clips) which i have saved and they go into the Camera Roll. I can play them fine.

I hooked my iPhone up to my PC, and copied that file off my phone and into my Photos folder. Put them in the right directory and choice "Include video" in the Photos section. Go to Sync and it says;

Aside from the over use of the word iPhone, that message is total nonsense. I have been playing the video fine from my Camera roll!!

What's going on :/ and how can i sort these videos out into directories so i dont have to store my MMS's in my main pic folder. If the SMS app was decent i could just leave them there and go back, but who wants to go "Load Earlier Messages" about 30 or 40 times and scroll through thousands of messages looking for 1 particular MMS each time :<

2. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

What might work is to load them into the iTunes Movies section, and then in iTunes drag and drop them onto your iPhone, or Sync, depending if you manually manage movies or not. (Also, if they're in that section, you have the option on right click to "create iphone version", if it continues to be sniffy about it)