MS Exchange app recommendation

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by flightsimmer, Jul 22, 2011.

1. flightsimmer macrumors newbie

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good application I can download (preferably free, but not required) for accessing MS Exchange 2010 email on my iPhone 4? Before you say anything, yes, I know I can easily sync my Exchange account with my phone with no additional software. What I'm looking for would be just an app so I can "sandbox" my work email to keep it all separate from my personal mail and calendar. I've had the mail account sync'd to my phone before, but I feel the unified inbox feature just makes everything cluttered, since I receive up to 50 emails a day just in my work inbox alone, not including the emails I already have filtered through Outlook. I've looked at Moxier Mail, but $20 is a bit steep. The only requirement I want the app to do is to be able to sync my mail to the separate app, the calendar function would just be an added bonus.

2. aristobrat macrumors G4

While you're waiting for a proper reply, ... you know you don't have to use the unified inbox, right? You can view each inbox individually?

3. flightsimmer thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah..... It just makes it much more convenient to have all of my mail coming to one place, EXCEPT for my work email.

4. petvas macrumors 601

petvas

There is no such thing for the iPhone. Mango will bring this functionality on Windows Phone 7 this September...